What????

Well hello all!!! I know I was supposed to post another blog yesterday and I legitimately was going to. As I started to post that there blog I realized that I had too much to say for just one blog. It was at that point that I had decided to write a book. Im not going to give out the details of the book because then it would simply be pointless to write it. But I can ensure one thing the book will contain things that are very true and very real. At the same time they are also very different from what you normally read and at one point its going to get a little heartbreaking. Well for the person writing it its going to be extremely heart breaking. But in the past I have wrote poems and I havent been able to write in a few years. It had to take me getting my heart broken again for the block to be released. Even so I still havent been able to write a poem but a book will come out of this heartbreak. Part of me is ready for the book to be done and over with because the good parts of the book I love reliving. But I am so not looking forward to the sad parts in it. Its still so new and fresh that im not sure that I want to pour salt into the wound. In order to get over the pain and loss of it I need to get it out because keeping it in is killing me inside. It is also building up a lot of anger torwards the person that caused it and I pushed the person that caused the pain away. Anyways, that is all for now. stay tuned!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

The real happy endings come after a story with a lot of ups and downs

Because love shouldn't hurt