My forever

Never had I thought,
That you'd come back to me.
Never did I think,
What an amazing journey it would be.
After ten years of waiting,
I found you back in my life.
And like you never left,
I can't wait to become your wife.
You truly are
The sweetest man alive.
Our bond is something unbreakable,
Guaranteed to thrive.
With everything in me,
I want only you forever.
With every step into my future,
I want you on every endeavor.
Words will never express,
The love I feel for you.
Every time I kiss your lips,
I find a feeling I never knew.
Every morning I wake,
And find you by my side,
Is just another day,
That I'm the happiest girl alive.
No amount of time with you,
Will ever be enough.
No amount of words,
Can ever express my love.
I love you more than you can understand.
I'll spend forever showing you.
You are my heart and soul,
And to you I'll always stay true.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

The real happy endings come after a story with a lot of ups and downs

Because love shouldn't hurt