One Man Wolfpack

Ok so some of you know and some of you do not about the events that occurred last weekend. Since word is traveling fast let me just explain to the world what went down, as embarrassing as it is.

I decided randomly one day that I needed to get outta dodge and go on a vacation. Didn't know and didn't care where. Me and doll face kitty pants decided to go to OKC and didn't really have a plan where or what to do. Things unavoidable occurred and doll face kitty pants couldn't go. I was determined to go even if it was alone. After discussing it with sexy face tall pants I had a partner in crime. Plan was to go to Bricktown and get FUCKED UP!!!! Hotel was reserved right on the strip so no one had to drive and partying could be done hard.

After arriving we check into the hotel and head to the outlet mall. Nothing special there. Get back to the hotel and get ready for a night I can barely remember. First stop is Tap Works. We each had a beer and a shot. Then we decide to get a bite and go to Coach's... At least I think that's what' it's called... Got a pitcher that I only had one beer out of because I talk too damn much. At this point I'm good to go. I decide to attempt to slide down the rail of the stairs and end up with two boo boos on my hand that take me all day Sunday to figure out where the fuck they came from. After this we head to Sky bar and I can't tell you how much or what I drank there but that place was fantasmagoric. We decide to leave there and are both so waste that I don't understand how I'm able to walk and talk let alone find my way back to the hotel. Sexy face tall pants decides to go find City bar but I need sleep so we part. I get to the hotel room and leave a trail of my clothes from the door to the bed and pass out. About 4 am I wake up facing the bathroom having to go pee. I have no idea what happened to sexy face tall pants but decide I need to pee and find them. I walk out of my suite into the hotel hallway not giving a fuck that I'm naked which is odd since I'm not comfortable with my body. I don't care I need to find a bathroom and pee. I for some reason get on the elevator and go to the 4th floor. I spot this plant and just as I make up my mind on whether to pee in it or not I hear a gay boy say "are you ok?" I look around and think "where the fuck? Whose talking to me?" He say it again and I look down the hallway and finally see him. I tell him "I'm drunk as fuck and need to pee!" He says "ok honey you can use our bathroom, my girlfriend is in the tub with her friend but just tell them you have to pee." In a sober situation I would have worried of rape or death but apparently drunk me don't give a fuck. She gives a damn but not a fuck. I walk into the bathroom to two naked ladies bathing together. YEEEEAAA BUDDY!!! I tell them I'm drunk and need to pee and they continue. I decide to grab a towel and go to my room now that my mission to pee is accomplished. Gay boy asks if I want a beer and of course I accept. He gives me a shirt that smells fantastic and I head back to my suite realizing I have no key. Bang on my door and thank god sexy face tall pants was in there. I now pass out and stay in bed.

The next day we go to frontier city hung over as fuck and I have injuries and bruises all over that I still can't figure out where they came from. We head back home and I discover sexy face tall pants has never been to Pop's. OMG I have to take this kid. They love it now they were so amused it was fantastic.

Ok so that pretty much sums up the most amazing weekend I've ever had that wouldn't have been the same without sexy face tall pants with me. Its nice have a homie that is just like yourself in pretty much every way possible. It was the dumbest and embarrassing thing I've ever done in my life. Definitely like something out of the Hangover but epic nonetheless. Thank you very much sexy face tall pants.

Ok now everyone knows so go ahead laugh while I turn scarlet from ever doing this. DON'T JUDGE ME!!! Good night homies.

Comments

  1. Lol I remember this, we had jus started dating...and I still to this day think u guys slept together lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

The real happy endings come after a story with a lot of ups and downs

Because love shouldn't hurt