When you can no longer bare the pain,

and your eyes fill with tears,

Remember the happiness,

And know that I'm still here. 


That star in the sky,

that shines bright from all the rest,

That's me watching over you,

and wishing you all the best. 


Our song playing on the radio,

I'm playing just for you.

Keep me alive in your memories,

and I promise you'll make it through. 


Rejoice for me and be happy,

For I have gone to my heavenly home. 

Look for me in everything,

As I am closer than you know. 


I cannot say goodbye,

Since this is not the end.

You'll find me in your memories,

Until our souls meet again. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

The real happy endings come after a story with a lot of ups and downs

Because love shouldn't hurt