Focus on the person you’re fighting for. Not the person you’re fighting with.

     

       One day it’ll hit you. And you’ll never see it coming. And you’ll give it your all just to realize you can’t do that. Because your all was taking from you over the years. You’ve adapted to your surroundings and become a stranger to yourself. You’ve been beaten down so much that you look in the mirror and don’t recognize the person staring back at you. And when that one person, your angel, you saving grace, your gift from God shows you the life you’ve fought for, you convince yourself that it’s not something you deserve. Because if no one before them could do it then why would it happen for you now? You literally destroy everything in your wake because everything before them has shown you and told you you’re not worthy of the right person to love you. So what do you do? Reset yourself. Relearn yourself. Relove yourself. No one needs a time machine to start over. So this is my rebirth. I’m letting go of the past. The pain. The hurt. And I’m never looking back.


                                                                    “Thank you”

Thank you for showing me love.
Thank you for taking it away.
Thank you for telling me I was beautiful.
Thank you for showing me I wasn’t.
Thank you for all the amazing things you said to me.
Thank you for stabbing your daggers when it was over.
Thank you for giving me a friend.
Thank you for becoming my enemy.
Thank you for being a part of my family.
Thank you for becoming a stranger.
Thank you for being my cheerleader.
Thank you for switching teams.
Thank you for so many amazing days.
Thank you for all the bad days.
Thank you for letting me give you my support.
Thank you for turning your back when I needed yours.
Thank you for all your promises.
Thank you for breaking them all.
Thank you for letting me show you all my weaknesses.
Thank you for using them all against me.
Thank you for helping me build a home.
Thank you for stealing from that home to support your habit.
Thank you for being my big, strong body guard.
Thank you for showing me it can black both my eyes.
Thank you for letting me give you a piece of me.
Thank you for destroying it.
Thank you for your promise of forever.
Thank you for a future alone.
Thank every single one of you, for allowing me to give myself to the wrong person.
Thank you all for destroying me so much, that I can’t give it to the right person.


          In this life show love. Give love. Show happiness. Spread happiness. Spread joy. Spread positivity. Never let one person destroy you. Never give someone that power over you, never let them win. I did and it destroyed my life. Chose your words and your actions wisely. You never know what will destroy someone you truly care about until it’s too late.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

The real happy endings come after a story with a lot of ups and downs

Because love shouldn't hurt