"God loves all his children" is somehow forgotten.



      Before you even begin to read this, if you are against GLBT in anyway shape or form, then please close this and go back to Facebook because your negativity will not be tolerated. 
   
Now that that is out of the way, as you all of you know, I am currently in a relationship with a boy. Engaged to him at that, and I love him more then anything. But since I first understood the meaning of it, and seeing the controversy over it, I have never understood why gay people cannot get married. Why can't they be happy too? How does it affect your daily life? Yes I like boys, and I like girls. No I am not selfish, No I am not confused and no this is not a phase. When I was 6 I had a crush on my best friend but I also had a crush on a boy. And yes I am a Christian. They take the pledge of allegiance out of schools because we are "one nation under God" yet gay people arent allowed equal rights because of Christianity? If they are taking God out of schools then why are they not taking God out of government and laws. 
None of it makes any sense to me nor had it ever. You claim its because we can't reproduce but last time I checked the world was over populated and there were starving children right here in our own home of the United states. 
Wouldn't you rather more people adopt?  You have straight families that are either 
so drugged up on meth or whatever that they are getting their children taken away our people who are too wrapped up in themselves or their new fling that they don't even pay attention to the kids.  Why not let two people who are so madly in love with each other and have been for years raise a child and get married and have that happy home that most of us who have straight parents don't even know?  Oh yeah because it's two females or two males. I'm pretty sure that every gay person that I have ever met has their head on and their stuff together more then any straight person. 

But since your religion and your book tells you that it's wrong let's go with that. Even though not everyone is Christian. If you are going to follow that rule in the bible then follow them all. Don't eat pork. And you know you've committed adultery or looked at someone aside from your spouse. So stop judging me because I walk down the street hand in hand with a female instead of with a male. Before you decide to judge others take a step back and look at your own life and make sure it's damn perfect. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

The real happy endings come after a story with a lot of ups and downs

Because love shouldn't hurt