It wasn't over. It still isn't over.

Never again will I experience,
A love like I shared with you.
I wish I would have told you sooner,
I just thought you always knew.
Looking back now I see,
All the things I didn't do right.
I wish it didn't take losing you,
To finally see the light.
The love we had was real;
Something ill never forget.
No matter how bad it hurts,
It's something I'll never regret.
If only I had a time machine,
I'd simply go back in time.
Change things that happened,
So I could forever make you mine.
I've tried so hard to move on,
Let you be happy in life.
But I just can't let you go,
No matter how hard I try.
I love you to this day,
Just like I did back then.
I promise you ill move on,
I just can't promise you when.
I can't help but look in your eyes,
And love you more and more.
You played a big part in my life,
And will always be someone I adore.
I'll never be able to thank you enough,
For the way you made me feel.
You gave me a love that will never die.
A love that I know is real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

The real happy endings come after a story with a lot of ups and downs

Because love shouldn't hurt