Just shut up and do it.

     
    OK I need to work on this manuscript but I cant because I'm scared. I need my best friend to tell me to shut up and do it. Well he's gone so imma have to do this one alone. I don't wanna do this gah. I don't think I'm ready...

        I'm talking about the poem book. My poem book. My most intimate feelings and secrets. My book. Get it published is all I ever hear. Finally after being told one last time to do it, I find a publisher. When submitting my manuscript, I freeze. I'm still fighting with myself on whether to do it or not and all I hear is BFDP voice in my freaking head screaming shut up and do it. Then I scream back that he isn't my friend anymore then I punch him in the face because we aren't friends anymore and it still hurts. I wish it didn't and I wish it was easy but its not and I'm trying My hardest. gah. The thought of the whole thing sent me into a panic attack....I HAVE TO DO THIS!!! He has helped me a lot and eventually I'm going to have to learn to fly on my own. I just didn't think he would push me outta the nest.


    In other news there is a new poem being written now and it will be posted on the 26th. I'm going to try to work on my manuscript and stop fighting with the BFDP in my head and actually listen to him. Someone replace him already I would greatly appreciate that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

The real happy endings come after a story with a lot of ups and downs

Because love shouldn't hurt